The Argania spinosa, Argan Tree, grows up to 10 meter tall, and can live up to 200 years with thorny trunks, and small, long, oval, leaves. The yellow-green petals of the flowers bloom into an amazing broad fruit with a pulpy unpleasant smelling inside, that surrounds a hard nut, containing oil rich seeds. These seeds are expeller pressed to obtain pure Argan Oil.
This native Moroccan treasure was instrumental in the daily lives of many natives, and as it grew in popularity the world! In fact, many Arabian traders tell tales of how this golden oil was highly treasured in Europe by the wealthy, and herbalist/apothecary. Today, Argan Oil is one of the most coveted carrier/base oils by cosmetic product manufacturers, a trend that shows little sign of stopping.
CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT THERE IS AN OIL WHO PROVIDE ALL THE FOLLOWING??
- Argan oil is a highly effective skin moisturizer with antimicrobial properties. It is a lot more than a simple moisturizer because it does not contain any cholesterol.
- Argan oil is more effective than other natural skin moisturizers such as shea butter due to high levels of fatty acids.
- Argan oil helps to restore the natural pH of the skin.
- Argan oil helps in reducing wrinkles and softening the skin.
- Argan oil has a sebum regulating action on the oily skin that reduces the oiliness.
- Argan oil has been shown to increase the elasticity and tightening of the skin.
- Argan oil helps reduce acne or chicken pox scars, application of argan oil is very beneficial to reduce these blemishes.
- Argan oil is also known to neutralize free radicals, treat acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Argan oil has regenerating properties on skin by revitalizing the cell functions that prevent early skin aging due to sun, pollution, stress, smoking, etc.
- Argan oil helps reduce skin inflammation and skin irritation, helping to cure numerous dermatological disorders such as eczema, psoriasis and even acne.
- Argan oil is very useful for pregnant women and they can apply Argan oil to prevent the onset of stretch marks.
Argan oil skin benefits:
- Diminish wrinkles
- Stimulate skin cells
- Reduce scarring
- Give you softer skin
- Prevent stretch marks
- Relief for eczema and psoriasis
- Restores nutrient content to skin cells
1 oz dark green, plastic bottle with dropper cap