A wonderful gift for teachers, an apple that teachers will love. Moisterizing Shea soap with a blend of apple and cinnamon essential oils. The 2D apple smells just like the yummiest apple you have ever had the privilege of eating and then some. It has hot and spicy top notes of cinnamon and cloves rounding down to the mellow scent of red apples.
Shea Butter Characteristics:
- Vegetable based
- Contains NO Triethanolamine
- High natural glycerin content
- Contains Shea Butter
- No surfactants or propylene glycol
- Good foaming
- Excellent moisturizing from a high glycerin content and shea butter which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift
- pH 8.0 – 9.0
Ingredient List: Glycerin, Water, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sorbitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Sodium Hydroxide, Palm Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
- Reduces inflammation
- Smooths skin -
- Rich in vitamins A and E
Shea butter dates back to Ancient Egypt where it assumed the role of a very important commodity. Shea butter was widely used to protect the hair and skin from the harsh, dry desert winds and heat.
Each apple weighs 3 oz.